Friday, August 29, 2014

Introducing



Hello! My name is Tiago, I study Computer Science at Federal Technological University of Parana, but actually I`m in interchange, I`m studying English at Western Illinois University, after that I`ll study Computer Science here too.
                I like to watch series and movies, surf on the net, play soccer and read some books of drama and adventure. My favorite series is Game of Thrones and my favorite movie is Batman.
                I waste a lot of time studying English and reading things about technology on the internet and also like to use social networks.
                Studying in U.S. is a great experience for me, is my first time in another country and I never saw snow (I think that I`ll see soon), I hope that I`ll learn English and learn much more about the new technologies. I want to take classes that I couldn`t take in Brazil, for a complete new experience and increment my skills.
                I hope that after this experience, I can still studying to get a Ph.D. in Computer Science.
“The winter is coming!!”    

1 comment:

  1. You will not be disappointed with regards to snow, I just anticipate asking you what you think come March! On a serious note, growing up in the Illinois, I can't imagine life without four seasons, but for me fall is the best by far!

    ReplyDelete